Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The one with the engagement pictures

Last Sunday, we went up to Wiens Winery for our engagement session. We were both quite nervous because we do not usually take good pictures. Once we had a glass of wine and relaxed a bit, the pictures seemed to go really well. We get them in 10 days or so and are very excited to see them. We also finished our save the dates..designed them ourselves and printed courtesy of my dad! They are beautiful and will be sent out soon.

As for school....its been really busy as one would expect the beginning of the year to be. So we are in the fourth week of school and we are just finishing up CELDT testing and other ELL and resource tests for placement purposes. Last week, I got one student from another class, this week I got one student from another school Monday, two new students from other districts on Tuesday and I get 7 more...yes 7, transfers from other classes tomorrow. So it is almost like starting the year over. In both my classes I am gaining almost a 1/3 more students...yikes!!! I was spoiled with my smaller class size. Oh well...nothing I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment