Saturday, June 20, 2009

The one when school's out for summer! insert drum beat

School is finally out! I really didn't think I was going to make it. The last week is pretty crazy at school, on top of which we are closing our school. Many things were going on from an assembly, end of the year awards, ice cream social (farewell to Cuyamaca), my classes celebration of success party and many other things...like a little bit of academics. Unfortunately, I still do not have a job. I am hopeful that in a few more weeks our district will have a better idea of all the left over jobs available. I am very much itching to get back to the classroom and clean everything out, but I am dreading bringing it home to fill up our already full 2nd bedroom.
Well, I think it is time to start summer. Today I am headed to Kohl's then Scott's parents are coming down for father's day and his mom's birthday celebration. We are going to the fair then to dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're done! Sounds like a really busy weekend - hope you have a great time. :) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete