Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The one where I am finished!

Once it is all said and done, we did an excellent job of becoming a community at Cuyamaca. WE were all there for our kids all the time, worked together and improved constantly. If only we were given a few more years Cuyamaca would have been an excellent school (and i would probably have a job). I don't know what next year will bring, but I know we did our best this year.

I am officially unemployed. I will be filing for unemployment tomorrow. Thank you to those of you who pay your taxes!I couldn't bare to take any pictures of the empty classroom, so instead of imagining what it looks like, take a look at the pictures from the previous post. That is the Cuyamaca Spirit that will be carried to many other Cajon Valley Schools. If my end of the year video was not 16min long, I would post it. I will work on that for anyone who cares to take a look at the Powerful Learning at Cuyamaca.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah,

    Glad that you're finished - good luck with the unemployment application and with your upcoming interviews. I know that you'll land something. Just stay positive and try to enjoy your summer!

    Love, C

    ReplyDelete