Thursday, July 9, 2009

The one on the Bahia Belle

Tonight was the first official night of the McKinney/Ray Reunion. We went on a cocktail crusie around mission bay. The bartender made great drinks...some of the best I have had! I started with a Margarita (of course) then had a Blue Hawaiian (coconut rum, pineapple juice, Blue Curacao). It was DELICIOUS!!! I drank it to fast....so no picture. I highly recommend this to anyone in San Diego! The boat leaves the Bahia and goes to the Catamaran Hotel every 30 min so it is easy to get on and off.



I sometimes can't beleive I live here!

Could it be any better?






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Looks like a good time - I actually know someone who got married out there! The blue hawaiian sounds like something that would go in a fishbowl. :) Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete