Saturday, July 25, 2009

The one with the Dress Saga Continued

After trying on dresses at David's Bridal with several of my friends. I still wasn't satisfied with what I was finding. I did find two i like, but it wasn't the "i love it" feeling. So after being depressed about the experience, I was trying to figure out what to do next. Friday afternoon i decided to take an impromptu trip to Alfred Angelo with Cassiopeia. We went in and were immediately greeted by the owner. The gentleman who helped us out was wonderful. He listened to what i said, offered suggestions and brought me dresses to try on that fit what i was liking. He also informed us that we can have straps added to originally strapless dresses. There was a girl trying on a dress next to me that I liked and it was strapless. I discounted it at first but ended up trying it on and loved it! I also found out I like trains that are separate from the dress. The entire experience was great, the lighting in the store was much better for pictures and I felt like i got things accomplished. Today, Cassiopeia and I were looking at dress pictures on the Alfred Angelo website and looked at a dress i had looked at before, but discounted because of the spaghetti straps, and guess what it was the one i really liked!! How interesting...maybe that is the dress for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment