Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The one with the vendors

This weekend we started meeting with vendors for our wedding. We met with two photographers, Ashcraft Photography and Brian David Photography. Ashcraft matched our personality better than Brian David. I felt that if we chose Brian David that I would not be able to get the photos I want, or be able to say no to something on the wedding day. His wife was a very bubbly person and I don't think we meshed as well as I would like. Ashcraft was a better match for us. Although my parents feel he is too "artsy" we think we will have beautiful photos that capture us. That being said, we haven't made any decisions yet. Monday I went to meet with Sweet Flowers with my future mother in law. We created our flowers and worked through the ceremony and reception details. We then went to lunch and got to catch up!

1 comment:

  1. i like the ashcraft photos. think youll get more fun and pretty photos from that photog

    ReplyDelete