Saturday, May 2, 2009

The one at Pat and Oscars

It is taken me a little while to do some updates. I have been very busy with the masters program. It is not hard work, but there are a lot of papers which take up time. Currently I have two classes down, eight to go! Last weekend mom and I went to a Bridal Faire in Temecula (old town) It was very very small, but we got to taste some yummy cake from two local places I have been considering. Afterwards we went to Pat and Oscars for lunch and talking time. It was very nice to share our ideas with mom. We then walked around the pond and enjoyed the beautiful day. I have had Pat and Oscars a few times and thought it was just okay. This time it was delicious and now I understand what everyone is talking about....ooh breadsticks!

This weekend Scott and I are going to attempt to make it to the new SONIC restaurant that opened in Santee a few weeks back. So far our attempts have lead us to a TWO hour long wait....needless to say, we did not wait in line. We are going to be running other errands today and then watching the race tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Did you taste cake from Del Rio Cakes? That is who did our wedding cake, and we loved it! We also tasted Jodee's Bakery, but they were a lot more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Del Rio wasn't there, but i do have a quote from them, glad to know you guys like them. We tasted jodee's(not so good) and Sweet Layer Cakes (yum!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you!!!!!!!!!!

    Glad you and your mom are on the same page. And yes, yay breadsticks!

    ReplyDelete