Saturday, May 9, 2009

The one with the schedule

Today we are headed up to Riverside for a bridal shower for Kieth's(scott's cousin) finance Nicole. They will be getting married over Memorial Day weekend. Then we are taking Scott's mom out to P.F. Changs for Mothers day.

I received my official layoff notice yesterday. We don't have a clue what will happen for next year, but I hope that something comes through. Please vote yes on all the props. According to the union that will help the job situation. Really, what we are waiting for is how big class sizes will be next year. If Cajon Valley goes up to 25, there is a good chance I wont have a job. However, if they put it at 22 or so, there is a chance I will have a job.

In the meantime I am looking for a summer job. I do not really want to go back to working min. wage, so I am hoping to find something that pays a little more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that things will work out. I'm looking to see what I can do, too... good things happen to good people, though!!!

    ReplyDelete